Friday, August 21, 2009

No more Ultrashort Reviews

Hello all

I just wanted to let you all know that there will be no more reviews coming from me. Truth is, it has been feeling quite a bit like a grind for a while. And I have little tolerance for grind.

So, instead of spending time reviewing products, I will hopefully spend some more time designing products - or failing that, I will spend more time on my own campaign. I am sure my players would like that.

I hope you guys enjoyed my reviews.

Cheers

6 comments:

  1. I did enjoy your reviews and came here to get a quick opinion on various 4e products.

    I will miss them, but understand why you might want to not keep up on them.

    Looking forward to what you are doing next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Jack, I am definitely sorry to see you go. Your reviews are clever, insightful, and fun to read. On the plus side, in the short time you've been reviewing 4E products, you've amassed a catalog of reviews that is sure to be an invaluable resource for 4E shoppers for years to come.

    I, too, look forward to your next 4E endeavor.

    BD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's disappointing. I rather valued your insight on 4e products.

    Good luck on the publishing side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer. I just found the site not too long ago too.

    I wish you luck on all of your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell yeah really sorry you've finished but thanks for what you have done. i have really enjoyed reading your reviews and some publishers will be very annoyed (cos I buy on your rec and haven't been disappointed so far...and never will!)
    Cheers and beers

    mach1.9pants

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jack! I have enjoyed your reviews and found them very useful! :)

    Havard

    ReplyDelete